The Consultant / Senior SharePoint Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining configured and custom solutions on O365 and SharePoint, 2013, 2016, and 2019 on premises farms using the Microsoft “stack” (ASP.NET, Azure, React, C#, etc.. This individual collaborates extensively with other developers and architects, as well as experienced project managers, user experience specialists, visual designers, analysts, and client resources to build enterprise systems that improve collaboration, business productivity, and support business operations. The Senior Developer will also be expected to own the detailed design and delivery of certain aspects of the solution and mentor junior teammates. It is important that candidates have a strong background in building beautiful, scalable, maintainable, high-quality, and high-performing web applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Expert to collaborate with project team members and key client stakeholders to scope out projects. This includes facilitating work planning activities and technical envisioning activities that result in the execution of actionable and manageable phases of software development projects.
- Trained to facilitate requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Experience in production SharePoint development / administrative duties and SharePoint specific SQL server administration.
- Design, develop and configure SharePoint designs, layouts, style sheets, navigations.
- Strong experience working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Experience in developing custom workflows.
- Provide routine SharePoint maintenance such as but not limited to: backup recovery, cluster monitoring, log file size monitoring and general troubleshooting
- Provide SharePoint requests to include permission change, setting up new team sites, pages, lists, calendars, document libraries.
- Have expertise in efficiently operating within Visual Studio and VSTS/TFS/Azure DevOps.
- Have passion for building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices and mentoring others on how to do the same.
- Be able to manage and check the overall server health and functionality
- Monitoring SharePoint disk space usage through the built-in SharePoint reports for each site collection
- Possess excellent writing skills to develop and/or maintain documentation such as user guides, technical guides, implementation guides, network diagrams, process flow charts and develop/maintain end-user training guides to include training videos
Qualification and Experience;
- Bachelor of Computer Science from a reputable university.
- Minimum 4 years plus experience using MS SharePoint
- Have at least three years of experience administering and monitoring MS SharePoint with tenant administration; SharePoint central administration experience a plus.
- Be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.