We are looking for enthusiastic SharePoint Developers who has hands-on experience with implementation of solutions based on SharePoint product line.
This job will require you to:
1. Implement extensive custom solutions on SharePoint 2013 platform.
2 Develop custom page layouts, contents types, metadata and taxonomies.
3. Develop backend/frontend components on Visual Studio.
4. Compose solution documentation and carry out all testing phases.
5. Work on migrations from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint2013.
6. Expertise in SharePoint Designer 2010/2013 and implementing solutions using Master pages, Themes, CSS, Workflows, Data Views, Data Forms, and Lists.
7. Strong experience in creating & managing workflows in SharePoint 2013/2010 using Windows workflow foundation.
8. Broad experience in configuration of MS SQL 2008 & 2012 Server with SharePoint Portal Server.
Very good knowledge of .NET platform (esp. ASP.NET) and C# language
Very good knowledge of SharePoint Architecture (Application Services, Servers Topology)
Very good knowledge of SharePoint Administration (Setup & Configuration, Central Administration, PowerShell Commands)
Knowledge of SharePoint Apps / Addins development model
Deep technical understanding of SharePoint Online-Office 365, On-Premise versions SharePoint 2013/2010.
Worked with third party tools to include but not limited to Nintex and Sharegate for migration, management and troubleshooting in SharePoint On-premise versions and Office 365.
InnoKAT is a unique IT company that brings Innovation, Knowledge, and Advanced Technologies together to the benefit of the region customer, with a very strong value system. The exciting business model we have at InnoKAT brings strong experienced regional board, professional internationally experienc ...Read More