An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a hard-working, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join the team at INNOVA IVF & Fertility Center in Lahore, Pakistan to work in our newly built lab using the latest equipment and offering comprehensive assisted conception services.
You will join a friendly team covering all aspects of assisted reproduction, clinical and diagnostic andrology. Our state-of-the-art purpose-built clinic will open in early 2020 in Lahore and will offer the expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure patients receive individualized and tailored treatment to maximize their chances of a successful outcome.
This post is full time and candidates should at least have a degree in a biological science. Postgraduate qualifications and experience is desirable but not required.
We will invest in your training:
- The successful candidate will be sent to Kathmandu, Nepal for an extensive hands-on training program. The duration of the training may last up to 6 months and will be dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and experience. The goal is to equip the candidate with the latest skill and knowledge in all aspects of IVF, andrology and ICSI. INNOVA Fertility will pay for the cost of the training in Nepal, provide accommodation and return airfare.
The successful candidate will be required:
- To undertake daily clinical embryology tasks in the IVF and dendrology laboratories.
- To maintain consistently excellent results with respect to internal and external benchmarks under the guidance and supervision of the Laboratory Manager.
The successful candidate should ideally:
- Have about 2 years practical experience in all aspects of clinical embryology.
- Hold a BSc or higher in a biological science or another relevant subject
- ICSI experience is desirable but not essential, as training will be given.
- Have an understanding of the HFEA Code of Practice and EU Tissue and Cells regulations
- In addition, the candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills, be team players, able to work independently and have good attention to detail in order to help deliver a high-quality laboratory service.
- The role will require participation in weekend work and work on a rotational basis. A time off in lieu system will operate.