An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a hard-working, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join the team at INNOVA IVF & Fertility Center in Lahore, Pakistan to work in our newly built lab using the latest equipment and offering comprehensive assisted conception services.
You will join a friendly team covering all aspects of assisted reproduction techniques. Our state-of-the-art purpose-built clinic will open in early 2020 in Lahore and will offer the expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure patients receive individualized and tailored treatment to maximize their chances of a successful outcome.
We will invest in your training:
The successful candidate will be sent to Kathmandu, Nepal for an extensive hands-on training program. The duration of the training may last up to 6 months and will be dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and experience. The goal is to equip the candidate with the latest skill and knowledge in all aspects of IVF. INNOVA Fertility will pay for the cost of the training in Nepal, provide accommodation and return airfare.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist/Perform oocyte retrievals as required.
- Assist/Perform embryo transfers (on rota with other Clinic staff).
- Assist/Perform surgical sperm retrievals as required.
- Consulting: new patients, couples about to embark on IUI or IVF treatment, couples who have had canceled or failed treatment.
- Share treatment plan for couples going through IUI and IVF (with team and embryologist).
- Be available to nurses and admin staff each day to review cases, write prescriptions etc.
- Attend clinical meetings with team to discuss clinical cases, protocols, failed cycles etc.
- Be a proactive member of the senior management team including developing links and services with other OBYGN facilities and future satellite centers.
- Provide leadership on KPI and dashboard reporting/analysis.
- Dictate or enter their data on computer.
- Perform transaginal scans and hysterosonograms.
- Have a close working relationship with all referring doctors and all doctors to whom Innova may subsequently refer patients.
- Train (new) doctors who wish to further develop skills in assisted reproduction.
- Report any incidents, non-conformances or complaints to relevant individuals in the clinic verbally and in writing using appropriate documentation and following relevant policies / procedures.
- Observe restrictive areas and adhere to any policies in place in these areas including access, gowning procedures, hygiene procedures and waste management.
Skills/Abilities/Knowledge & Understanding:
- Ability to liaise with colleagues on clinical and administrative matters.
- Evidence of post graduate training & experience in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Knowledge of current professional quality and audit issues/accreditation process.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead on clinical practice and service quality.
- Demonstrate promotion of evidence-based decision making.
- Demonstrate practitioner competence and professionalism.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and organize effectively.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Demonstrate strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation in the delivery of service.
- Demonstrate resilience and composure.
- Demonstrate openness to change.
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical stance.