Innovadel Technologies is a UK based company and we are looking for an experienced Manager Human Resources with a minimum of 5 years of working experience ideally within a software house. We are looking for a strong and experienced person to establish and lead our HR team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage talent acquisition for all departments.
- Use the available platforms (such as BambooHR, Rozee, LinkedIn) efficiently to reach out to the potential applicants.
- Carefully review and shortlist applicants’ profiles and conduct telephonic screening in order to evaluate the candidates technical and behavioral attributes.
- Schedule interviews with the relevant line manager and invite candidates to the office for in-person interviews.
- Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting the Management to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Carry out end-to-end recruitment activity, including development of job descriptions and person specifications, preparation of job adverts, checking application forms, and interview and shortlist candidates.
- Develop a potential backup pool in place to fulfil the recruitment needs.
- Draft policies and engage in periodic policy amendments whenever needed.
- Conduct reference checks of employees.
- Devise HR Strategy and Human Resource Planning (HRP) while linking it directly with the corporate Mission, Vision and Goals.
- Plan, develop, implement and refine policies, procedures and programs for the organization.
- Prepare staff handbooks.
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Undertake regular salary reviews.
- Administer payroll and maintain employee records.
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent from a reputable local or international University.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and multitask
- Knowledge of using HR tool like Zoho
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
You will have access to a host of great benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working
- Modern office space
- 20 days holiday (plus Public Holidays)
- Healthcare Scheme
If you are interested in joining a team where you will be able to make your mark, then apply with confidence.