We are looking for fresh and junior IOS Developers to work who can contribute to our existing portfolio of mobile apps and will help maintain these apps to ensure they continue to function flawlessly across new iOS releases. Suitable candidates will be a self-starter with ability to work within and lead highly effective internal teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS in Software Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited institution
- Strong programming skills in Swift or Objective-C
- Demonstrable exposure to object-oriented design principles
- Fresh to 1 Year exp.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development Lifecycle.
- User interface design experience or education is highly desired.
- Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions
- Design/Develop database (strong database skills)
- Knowledge of XML, JSON and multimedia apps and object Oriented Technique.
- Experience in integrating mobile applications to Web Services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of Major mobile platform will be a plus (Android, Symbian, Flex, Bada etc.)
- Experience of publishing and deployment of application.
- Excellent communication, writing and documentation skills.