- As a Retail Sales Manager, potential candidate will be responsible for managing the entire Retail Sales Portfolio of the Company through the Head Office. Retail Sales Operations will be in North Zone (Punjab, KPK, & AJK) and South Zone (Sindh & Balochistan).
- You will correspond directly with customers including B2B Companies, End-users, whole-Sellers, Re-Sellers, Retailers, and developing & establishing the Distributors & Sub-distributors networks in both Zones, throughout Pakistan.
- You will ensure meeting Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Sales Targets as set forth by the Management.
- You will ensure gaining complete knowledge of EBR’s Energy Services and Engineering Solutions and most importantly the Solar Products particularly Solar Batteries, Solar Panels, Solar Inverts and other products in general which should be offered to the customers.
- You will plan and execute new Sales & Marketing Strategies for developing, establishing and enhancing the Retail/Sales Portfolio of the Company.
- You will ensure an innovative approach for expanding Retail Sales into different potential customers.
- You will be required to travel to different cities/clients, as the case may be, for communicating with Customers to ensure meeting Sales targets.
- Engineering with Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration will be preferred.
- Candidates having only BBA/MBA degrees with 3+ Years Retail Sales experience of Renewable Energy Products will also be encouraged and considered.
- 1-5 Years’ Retail Sales Experience, preferably in Renewable Energy Products.
- Successful Track record and Sales Revenue during the past 1-5 years (details must be highlighted in CV).
- You should be able to comprehend technical data in order to understand the products better.
- Retail Sales ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge of Solar Energy and its market trends, products & policies in Pakistan will be preferred.
- Ability to travel (Multiple Cities), candidates having driving license plus own transportation will be given preference.
- Excellent Presentation Skills and Excellent English Communication Skills.
- Strong grip on MS Office.
SALARY & PACKAGE:
1. Market based attractive salary depending on qualification and experience.
2. Attractive Sales Commission based on monthly/ Quarterly/Annual Sales and Profit Targets.
3. Health & Life Insurance as per Company’s policy.