The candidate must be organized, team player, detail oriented, possess the ability to prioritize workload, handle concurrent responsibilities and project tasks, and work individually and collaboratively in a team environment. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of overall work experience in front-end development. Candidates should be ready to present examples of previous development work on existing public websites (if available) and/or on the developer’s personal site (if available).
- 5 years of strong experience in front-end development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Quick learner, self-starter, with a proactive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time while meeting deadlines
- Ability to merge code using git/SVN code repositories
- Experience with dependency management tools such as Bower or Grunt
- Solid understanding of npm echo sysytem
- Understanding of development tools
- Good understanding of html/css is a plus (Not Mandatory)
Strongly Preferred skills:
- Strongly preferred candidates with knowledge of Angular JS Framework
- Knowledge of secure web application coding techniques
- Good understanding of JSON