We are looking for a passionate and motivated, hardworking individual with a strong interest in web application, marketing, and brand strategy. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in being the resource engine that will drive brand equity growth and promote the growth of our vision and demand for the brands we manage. The successful candidate will help manage and create mobile, web and marketing/branding sites for multiple global brands.
- Manage the creative process of launching websites from concept to completion.
- Integrating with backend API's to build dynamic, reactive web pages.
- Meet with executives to explain design strategies and solutions.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
The following qualifications are preferred.
- 1-2 year's of solid experience in Vue or React JS.
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3, and Photoshop.
- Vue JS Framework, React JS, React Native (MUST)
- Good to have Backbone JS.
- Bonus Java JDK 8+.
UI/UX Front End Developer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Strong UI/UX and GUI Experience
- Web interface design
- Mobile design
- Experience with developing infographics, illustrations for presentations, storyboards for multimedia projects and animations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Deep understanding of technical systems, integrations & processes
- Ability to prioritize & report on multiple project deadlines simultaneously
- Understands fundamental retail and E-commerce business practices