Task & responsibilities:
● Creating highly detailed and believable 3D character models and textures for use in-game.
● Ensuring character assets are of the highest artistic quality and upholding the integrity of the
games design and artistic vision.
● Collaborating with other departments such as Concept Art, Animation, Rigging, and Game
Design to make sure artwork fits within the titles vision.
● Clearly communicating updates and properly escalating concerns to the appropriate team
members and manager(s).
● Contributing to the development of the artistic techniques and processes utilized to define
and achieve a product's visual style or encourage artistic evolution within the studio.
● Participating in research and development on latest tools tech and methodology.
● Resolving complex artistic development issues for both artists and other team members.
· Knowledge of major 3D software packages (Maya, Max, ZBrush, marvelous designer, substance painter )
· You possess an intimate knowledge of human anatomy and form
· The ability to adapt to and innovate new styles and techniques
· Comfortable working with deadlines.
· Teamwork and excellent communication skills