A fastest growing global and well reputed IT Organization, working on cutting-edge technologies and providing bespoke software solutions, business enhancing websites, Immersive VR/AR & Video Games, iPhone and Android apps, is looking for talented individuals for the positions of "Concept 3D Artists" for a Game Studio.
- Need to be creative and must have a good portfolio of Digital illustration.
- Strong ability to be able to produce a broad spectrum of concept work needed in a studio, everything from quick thumbnails through to final illustrations and renders.
- Strong industry-leading understanding of colour Theory, value structures and lightinging fundamentals with an application to both character and environment concept art. Be as comfortable creating character as they are paintinf environments.
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Production Teams, Concept Artists and Content Leads.
- Must have a passion for video games and understand the challenges of creating great art in this environment.
- Produce animation and graphics with storyboard, 2D and 3D animations, artwork and illustrations, models, backgrounds, sets, character and object animations, Television titles and overlays, advertisements and other motion graphics.
- Frame by Frame animations, voice recording and syncing with video for post-production.
- Non-linear editing.
- Hands on experience with adobe & autodesk suite amongst which Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere, Maya or 3Ds Max are the major softwares.
- Working as a designer may require liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists.
- Responsible for dealing with diverse business cultures, delivering presentations and finding new business oppurtunities.
- Interpret client/company needs about animation design solutions
- Develop animation briefs, storyboard and concepts by gathering information and data to clarfy design issues for all projects/job assigned.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas
- Required to work on more than one task at a time
- Use wide range of media, including computer aided design and other technology required to ensure quality of the work desired by the company
Candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and should be ready to work in a purely work oriented culture.