The Computer Operator is involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. To ensure stability of software created by developers, and to overt risk and prevent software issues.
- Test Functionality of the software and review visual elements of small to large scale.
- Maintain stability of the software and report to QA Team about the fact and bugs found.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Generate historical analysis of test results.
- Stress testing, Performance testing.
- Running manual and automated tests.
- Problem solving and identifying bugs and issues.
Candidate must have computer literacy and proficent in MS Office.