Innovative Solutions is hiring for the position of Lead AI Engineer.
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science (Specialization in AI/Data Science preferred).
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience.
Task & Responsibilities will include:
- Prototype, explore, and compare multiple deep learning techniques.
- Evaluate new technologies.
- Continually innovate the development of gaming engines and Chatbot-like apps.
- Tweak code to alter parameters and improve the performance of algorithms.
- Perform literature reviews to find solutions for up-and-coming problem(s).
- Integration of open source code.
- Selecting features, building, and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Data mining through state-of-the-art methods.
- Use third-party sources when needed.
- Enhance data collection to include relevant information to feed analytic systems.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting results in an understandable manner.
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constantly track their performance.
- Understanding of deep learning algorithms such as Convolutional Neural Networks.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning algorithms, including k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, and Decision Forests, to name a few.
- Working knowledge of Tensor flow, Scikit-Learn, Pandas, Keras, etc.
- Knowledge of natural language processing, chess engine, and C++ is a plus.
- Experience in using data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, and MatLab.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Experienced with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, and Cassandra.
- Manual programming skills.
- Excellent applied statistics skills, like distributions, statistical testing, and regression.
- Excellent scripting and programming skills.
- Hands-on experience of Natural Processing.