Innovative Solutions is seeking Machine Learning (Python) Engineers in its Karachi based offices to work with cutting edge technologies, tools, and processes.
The work includes the whole spectrum of Data Science/Big Data and software development tasks, such as writing web apps (both front-end and back-end work), web service/APIs, unit testing and beyond.
Graduates from reputable universities and having good communication skills with 1 to 2 years of related professional experience are encouraged to apply.
Nextbridge Private Limited values energetic, motivated and highly creative minds. If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria & have a strong desire for career growth, please send your resume as soon as possible.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Advanced Training in a relevant technology stack.
- Development of enterprise applications.
- Maintenance and upgrades (new features, refactoring, bug fixing) of existing programs
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Majoring in Computer Science, Data Science Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline.
- Community and/or campus involvement. [Would be a plus]
- Strong OOP Concepts.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns are desirable.
- Proven concepts of Databases. RDBMS, NoSQL and Data Mining.
- Should be able to work with large text files and Spreadsheets.
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and attention to detail.
- A sharp mind with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and work out complex logic problems.
- Ability to use effective ways of Programming.
- Should able to design large scale Software.
- Good in Mathematics and Statistics
- Good in Python and R
- Strong Concepts of Machine & Deep Learning, Visualizations and Graphical Representation using variety of Charts and Plots
- Knowledge of Data Cleaning, Data Analysis, Modeling/Prototyping, Predictive Analysis, Artificial Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing
- Familiarity with Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Keras, SciPy, TensorFlow, Theano
- Familiarity with BigData Technologies like Apache Hadoop, Hive, Spark and Scala, will be a plus.