We looking for an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer. The candidate should assume responsibility, exercise leadership, seek new challenges, take initiatives, thinking out of the box and should be a good team player.
Candidate would be required to do the following:
- Writing test cases against requirements and executing them.
- Writing automated testing scripts.
- Reporting issues in a clear fashion.
- Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
- To be actively involved with the testing and validation of the software
- Experience of automation is a must.
- Must have experience in Web/Mobile application testing
- API automation testing using Postman or any other tool is mandatory.
- Should be able to assist in bug regression, step by step troubleshooting and problem isolation
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment with passion for quality and phenomenal attention to detail.
- Quick learning skills to rapidly adopt new tools/technologies and business domains.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automation systems using Selenium.
- Test cases and test data creation against business needs
- Bug tracking and resolution via bug tracking software (Redmine)
- Boundary value analysis & equivalence partitioning
- Black-box and Glass-box testing of internal and publisher facing applications and endpoints.
- Familiarity with databases and competence in SQL.
- Ability to communicate clearly within and out of team.
- Good team player skills.