Role with Us:-
Major areas of responsibility for the Mobile & Web QA Engineer (IOS/Android/Web) is to track bugs, write use cases, test cases, document projects, run regression tests for mobile and web projects being developed by the mobile and web teams. Strong attention to detail is required and as well as good eye for design implementation issues. The ability to creatively stress application capabilities to uncover and document edge cases is also necessary.
You'll may work closely with several small agile software development teams, product management, product owner, designers and other support teams during the development and implementation of software solutions.
- BCS, BSSE with engineering aptitude.
- 1-3 years of working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to break down user stories and high level requirements into use case & test cases
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured use cases, test plans and test cases
- Create and execute use cases, test plans, test cases and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications
- Highly detail oriented, with a focus on design convention, functional testing, identifying edge cases
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Able to find & identify high level issues in Mobile Apps and Web Application
- Report and track issues in detail using bug tracking tool (e.g Redmine)
- Verification of fixes, and reporting of regressions
- Responsible for execution of manual tests following black-box testing types like smoke, functionality, regression, sanity, usability and ad-hoc testing.
- Ensuring mobile/web products achieve their defined functional specifications without error
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 Years’ experience QA iOS/Android mobile apps and/or web development products at an agency or software company
- Experience in writing clear, concise use cases, test plans, and test cases, Can write use cases, test case.
· Strong understanding of agile methodologies, Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices.
· Experience with various testing methodologies and areas of focus, including regression testing, adhoc testing, black box testing, security testing, user interface testing, integration testing, and user acceptance
- Experience in Features testing, Bugs testing, Regression testing, System Testing, Performance Testing for mobile based applications and products
- Familiarity with test writing tools like Redmine, TestRail
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience working with Mobile Applications
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with all levels - from Product Owners & Sponsors, Developers, Designers, Product Managers, DevOps
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, Exploratory testing
- Knowledge of business domain of ERP is a plus
- Very good English communication skills (Necessary).
- Knowledge of load stress & performance testing and load/performance testing tool.
- Can create load and performance tests is a plus.
- Knowledge of Test automation, Automation Testing tool.(Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver) is plus.
- Good programming and database concepts is a plus.