Minimum Experience Required: 2-3 YEARS in the field automation testing
Mandatory Skills: Mobile App Test Automation, Mobile Native Application Testing
Desirable Skills:Android App Dev for Embedded Devices, Core Java
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, methods and processes.
- Solid understanding of mobile technologies and applications.
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Work with the appropriate project teams to review and provide feedback on requirements and application functionality to improve software quality and to create automated regression test cases.
- Work with the functional QA team to determine overall test strategy.
- Design, code, test and maintain automation test scripts for applications across test and production environments.
- Establish and maintain a detailed test automation framework and methodology.
- Develop subject matter expertise in application and system functionality for development of automation test scripts.
- Execute automated regression tests to ensure business and technical requirements traceability and complete test coverage.
- Develop and maintain object repositories, test data, and function libraries. Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to team members and Product Owners.
- Develop and maintain automation framework and tools in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Log defects and work with the Business and IT to prioritize and resolve issues.
- Notify QA Management of any critical issues or testing impacts and delays.
- Work with Product Manager and Product Owners to track and report testing milestones.
- Notify Product Owners of project related risks associated with automated testing impacts and delays.
- Provide project status reports, with supporting regression testing metrics on a regular basis. Assist with creating and maintaining automation support documents surrounding standards, policies, procedures, and metrics.
- Develop and maintain reusable, data-driven automated test scripts in one or more of the following tools, Selenium, protractor or other client-side testing framework
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in developing regression and functional test suits, managing defects, and implementing automated testing of Mobile(IOS/Android), Web and Web Services.
- Minimum of 2 yearsHands-on, demonstrable Selenium (Selenium Web driver)/ Appium experience testing mobile (iOS and Android) applications
- Experience using continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Testing web services using tools like Postman or Mobile Client
- Strong, demonstrable experience creating and designing tests using REST API
- Working knowledge of relational databases and writing SQL queries for test verification
- Exposure to Android APK tools & BDD is a big plus
- Agile QA / Test methodologies experience
- Experience with Native mobile app test automation
- Core Java experience (Design Patterns, OOP etc)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum frameworks is required.
- Experience with development and test automation tool and frameworks including Selenium and a specialization in UI automation
- Experience in Agile Methodology, ability to work collaboratively with Product Owners/Developers and proactively identify defects during each Iteration / Sprint
- Significant experience designing and executing QA black box test conditions
- Experience with performance testing tools such as Jmeter or Performance test center is highly desired.