Job Title: Team Lead – Android Developer
Department: IS - Mobile Application Department
Required Qualification: Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science or relevant field.
Required Experience: 7+ years of relevant experience
What You’ll Do
· You’ll have fun crafting performant android mobile application that interact with massive distributed infrastructure on the back end to deliver personalization at scale.
· You’ll work and mentor a team of engineers to follow new trends in the marketplace and find ways to implement these in our mobile applications to help our customers build better experiences.
· You’ll help the team achieve and maintain full CI/CD and test automation coverage for fast and efficient releases.
· You’ll be part of a multi-functional development team with exposure to deep platform architecture across the stack, and you’ll collaborate across teams on large projects.
· Partner with the product management team and other cross functional teams to define and execute the feature road map and back end engineering teams to build robust, well designed API contracts.
· You will have to perform code reviews and ensure that the code quality is go high standards.
What You Need To Succeed
· Comprehensive knowledge of android mobile app development.
· Strong programming skills including experience in languages like Java, Kotlin etc.
· Hands on experience on Rx Java, Dagger, Retrofit, Volley, Rest APIs, Firebase etc.
· Knowledge in best coding practices and design patterns.
· Real passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Followed Agile Mythology
· Must have proven knowledge developing native Android applications from scratch which have launched in the App.
· Excellent knowledge of the Android Platform and Android SDK Tools.
· Strong fundamental and concepts of Android application components (Activity, Services, Fragments etc).
· Excellent grasp of the Java fundamentals and have extensive experience in building mobile applications in Android.
· Competence with native Android and love to learn the latest libraries to improve your productivity.
· Experience in building phone and tablet user-interfaces that scale to screen size.
· Understanding of and experience with a range of approaches to testing application code and systems for behaviors and performance.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
· Knowledge of the Git version control system.
· Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
· Deep knowledge of accessibility standards and developing web products that can be used easily by users with a range of assistive technology needs.
· Experience mentoring or helping colleagues optimize their code.
· Knowledge on tacking mobile performance issues.
· Knowledge on unit testing.
· Strong intuition for UX and consumer behavior.
· Strong understanding of Android Apps architecture and implementation (MVC, MVVM, VIPER etc).
Nice To Have
· Experience with call, chat, e-commerce and gaming mobile applications.
· Experience in problem solving and debugging skills.
· Knowledge on Appium and Jenkins used for Mobile Automation.
· Knowledge on test driven development.
· Experience with Security, mobile or otherwise.
Innovative Solutions is a game development and financial IT consultancy firm based in Karachi, Pakistan. Our target is to become a leading company in chess game development and financial IT consultancy sectors. We are looking for talented individuals who have excellent technical and educational back ...Read More