The Innovative Teaching Institute (ITI) is a non-profit organisation owned by the Swedish international school operator Watma Group. We are a global organisation and our employees work together with each other and exchange ideas on an international level. Our mission is to work with school leaders and teachers enabling them to become self-sustaining professional practitioners. We use action research as pedagogical approach to help our school partners realize the full potential of their most valuable asset: the teachers. Now, we are looking for experienced research associates who will develop exclusive action research modules for continuous professional development of teachers (CPD). The right candidate has a background in the education sector and has extensive experience from working with teacher training, preferably at a college of education or at a university. In addition, he/she has experience with curriculum development and implementation. The right candidate possesses a strong work ethic and can work independently as well as in a team. He/she has experience from working in international environments and is fluent in English and Urdu. We also expect the candidate to have good computer skills. The research associate will be working closely together with the Academic Director and other key members of the team.
Essential experiences and skills:
• a background in the education sector.
• experience from working with CPD.
• excellent communication skills.
• excellent skills in MS Office.
• excellent interpersonal skills.
• can work independently. Desirable experiences and skills:
• experiences from working with project management.
• experience with action research and science-based methodology.
• excellent skills in Adobe CC.