Innovative V Is Microsoft Partner and Cloud solution provider. We are formed and based in London, UK and currently providing IT Solutions, Services and consulting to our UK based customers.
Due to recently won Projects, we need to extend our team and therefore looking for Dynamics AX/D365 Professionals to join our office in Bahria Town Rawalpindi to support our UK based team.
The main areas of responsibility for a Functional AX Consultant at Innovative V are:
- Developing long-lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business processes and determining project deliverables
- Utilising specialist knowledge of Finance/ Project Accounting/ Distribution & Trade/ HR processes and the Microsoft Dynamics product to support the development and expansion of Dynamics AX
- Utilising specialist knowledge of the services, retail, finance, manufacturing or public sector industries
- Conduct workshops and show and tell session with clients.
- Involve in the end to end implementation of D365 FO.
- Developing original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures
- Designing bespoke AX/D365 solutions
- Writing functional specifications for clients of high complexity and quality, including complex integrations or significant module changes
- Acting as the translation point between functional and technical teams so that solutions can be developed
- Effectively managing small workstreams to stay within scope, meet or exceed project schedule and remain within the approved budget
- Guiding Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Leading System Acceptance Testing and preparing clients for User Acceptance Testing
- Delivering end-user training and support
- Helping to prepare our Managed Services team for the transition to support
- Sharing knowledge with other project team members or other Innovative V Solutions functional consultants.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will typically have:
- 2 - 8 years' experience working and proven in a Business Analyst or Functional Finance/ Project Accounting/ Distribution & Trade/ HR consulting role.
- A logical approach to problem-solving and structured approach to introducing change into operational systems
- 1 full life cycle implementations
- Strong knowledge of methodologies around ERP implementations
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Microsoft certification will be plus point.
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently.
- Must be self-driven with a can-do approach.
This is a full-time role, and you will be required to work from our Rawalpindi office in British summer time zone.
About Innovative V:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Training and Microsoft Certifications
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Chance to work on challenging projects and ISV solutions.