Innovative V Is Microsoft Partner and Cloud solution provider. We are formed and based in London, UK and currently providing IT Solutions, Services and consulting to our UK based customers.
Due to recently won Projects, we need to extend our team and therefore looking for Dynamics AX/D365 Professionals to join our office in Bahria Town Rawalpindi to support our UK based team.
Job Description The main areas of responsibility for a Dynamics AX/D365 Developer at Innovative V are:
- Develop and implement new software solutions that support business functions such as purchasing, planning, finance and the distribution centre ensuring timescales and system expectations are met.
- Maintain existing business software solutions. This includes improvements and re-developments.
- Develop code and integrations for Dynamics 365FO using and extending current code and architecture.
- Deliver solutions to agreed deadlines and standards.
- Work through complex issues with a minimum of external input.
- Ensure that all technical work is produced whilst adhering to internal processes and correct best practices.
- Analyse and resolve open support tickets on all versions of Dynamics AX and D365.
Successful candidates will typically have 2-7 years of.
- A proven track record in Dynamics AX/ 365 F&O support analysis and development on a large-scale projects.
- Experience in keeping, enhancing, and debugging Dynamics AX Systems.
- Upgrade experience from Legacy AX versions to D365.
- Experience in AX SSRS reporting and Power BI/DAX development
- Development experience with custom AX web services
- Experience with Visual Studio, base level .NET/C#
- Well versed in Dynamics AX365 development best practices
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Microsoft certification will be plus point.
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently.
- Must be self-driven with a can-do approach.
This is a full-time role, and you will be required to work from our Rawalpindi office in British summer time zone.
About Innovative V:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Training and Microsoft Certifications
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Chance to work on challenging projects and ISV solutions.