The Social Media and Communications Analyst shall be responsible for designing and executing a social media strategy for a range of projects in the science and innovation space.
The primary task of the Social Media and Communications Analyst shall be to increase engagement with target audiences in Pakistan.
This will involve identifying social media platforms, partnerships, influential individuals, and other opportunities to engage with and strategies to get the word out and increase the visibility of the project on social media.
Position is based in Islamabad.
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Information Technology with a complete portfolio of social media skills and capabilities spanning all platforms such as facebook, twitter, google+, blogs, web, and email lists, etc. AND SEO will be required.
- Someone with a four year Bachelors degree with 1-2 years of experience or a Masters degree with at least 1 year of experience will be preferred.
- Prior experience and proven record of working on social media campaigns of (preferably) non-profits and media ventures is a must and the ability to identify and meet performance benchmarks and demonstrate return-on-investment will be important.
- Experience of creating and running an end to end social media strategy involving multiple platforms and diverse stakeholders
- Experience of managing social media profiles across multiple platforms such as twitter, facebook, linkedin, and pinterest, etc