Web Designer / Developer
- We design and build solutions for customers across the globe and implement marketing strategies to help their businesses flourish.
- We work with our in-house team of developers and marketers to come up with unique solutions based round customer needs.
- Due to our continued growth we are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join the team and support our ongoing projects for clients.
- The role will be to develop responsive websites, landing pages, and blogs in HTML/CSS.
- Working with our experienced team to launch projects together in a fast passed and laid back company.
- As a Web Developer, you'll be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities working on a range of client's projects.
- You'll be working alongside some amazing, talented people working for a company that are dynamic and innovative.
- The role of Web Designer/Developer
- Design, build and maintain our company website and also new client Web projects working with our clients to meet their exact requirements.
In this role, we require a Web Designer/Developer who:
- Convert designs into HTML/XHTML or CSS
- To create and add design ideas to clients sites
- Provide input and ideas to contribute to overall web development
- Has strong knowledge of CMS Platform functions and features.
- Has strong experience working with Adobe’s full Creative Suite, including Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Has a keen interest in staying up to date with the latest web trends
- Is comfortable working as part of a team as well as working independently on projects.
- Will be responsible for producing web designs that meet our clients’ needs.
- Enjoys overcoming challenges using their creative mind.
- Experience with Wordpress and themes
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Have a creative eye for detail
- Previous experience in Web Design/Development
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms.
- Strong experience of producing mobile responsive web designs
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
- A minimum of 3 years web design/development experience
- Good knowledge of design concepts, layouts and current web trends
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 28 days annual leave
- Web Development: 3 years (Required)
- Web Design: 3 years (Required)