Are you an exceptional web application developer? Is impossible not a word in your vocabulary, Are you ingenious, unstoppable, and driven to create world-class products that solve real-life problems, and do so at tremendous scale? If so, would you like to play a key role in changing the way the world communicates while working on several of the toughest problems in tech? Inspurate is seeking a web application developer like no other. One who never accepts 'impossible' and who is ready to revolutionize an industry.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Manage existing projects and updates as requested by clients
- Demonstrate previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for min of 1 year
- Demonstrate previous WordPress and WooCommerce working experience for a min of 2 years developing custom WordPress and WooCommerce portals.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field, ApTech diploma a plus
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and WordPress/WooCommerce CMS development
- In depth working experience of bootstrap framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Demonstrate experience in managing and patch security vulnerabilities on WordPress and custom PHP platform. Adept on performing penetration tests on systems.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experience with search engine optimization (SEO) on WordPress and custom framework web portals.