· Design web pages, layouts, brochures, logos, signs, books, covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
· Create these materials using computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suit, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, after effects, premier pro.
· Work with Marketing Department and create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, video editing, info graphics, and designs to reflect the theme and tone of the communications.
· Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
· Produce drafts for review by marketing department and make revisions based on the feedback received.
· Review final productions for errors and ensure that final design reflects specifications given by marketing department.
· Bachelor’s degree in Art and Design or related field.
· Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
· Proficiency in English Language
· A strong eye for visual composition.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Be able to give and receive instructions and advices.
· Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
· Video editing skills including sound effect familiarity, Editing Key Frames, Templates hands on experience and Manual Editing
· Plus points, lighting skills in video making/image design and sense of fashion for capturing video and images.
· Office (All Versions)
· Adobe Complete Suite
pBrandon Ahmad is a passionate freelance, hired-gun, who specializes in Dynamics AX/Operations and Microsoft Business Intelligence. He believes that investing in people through mentoring, training, and hands-on real world example is the key to success./p