Intagleo Systems is a fast growing Software company with offices in Lahore, California and U.K. We are a team of hard working technology enthusiasts who want to create a difference by delivering unmatched quality. We bring together a great team to work with, and deliver the best solutions.
Calling and reaching out to All Prospectors! Our IT Team is growing at Intagleo!
If you are looking for a growing stable Software company, then. Intagleo has extensive experience in converting existing enterprise level applications to SaaS model. More than 13 years of industry experience in custom software development having expertise in all modern tech stacks.
We are looking for IOS/Android Developers to be available on urgent basis. Ideal candidates must be hands on in complete development life cycle of the application with exceptional technical skills and Can-do attitude. Candidates should have following skillset:
· Strong knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm, and problem solving.
· Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to stores and support.
· Proficient with memory management.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Working experience with external data sources and API’s
· Ability to design and build prototypes quickly
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools specially GIT.
· Must have strong knowledge of Continuous Integration
· Working experience in agile based software development environment.
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
For iOS Developer, you must have:
· Hands on experience on Swift and iOS SDK in a professional environment.
· Strong knowledge of Objective C, Cocoa.
· Ability to do Autolayouts and to deal with different screen sizes.
· Familiarity with RESTful, to connect iOS applications to back-end services. SOAP APIs knowledge will be a plus.
· Knowledge of commonly used SDKs for payment gateways & social login will be a plus.
· Ability to implement and modify third party libraries using Cocoa Pods
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
· Must have some basic knowledge/experience with SQL database and server-side related technologies.
For Android Developer, you must have:
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines Experience of submitting apps to Google Play.