This position is responsible for ensuring that Contract Review of Incoming and Outgoing POs is effectively carried out, minimizing and where possible eliminating contractual and commercial risks associated with the Projects.
- Review Contracts/PO/Memorandum of Agreements received on bidding and contract award stage from customer or vendor
- Identify Technical and Commercial risks prior to acceptance of Contract/PO/Memorandum
- Carry out review of related Contract documents i.e. Bank Guarantee’s, LC, Release Document/NDA etc. and identify risks.
- Collaborate with sales team and internal teams on contract details
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contracts with the customers and/or vendors
- Draft and revise contracts as updates become available
- Update existing contracts when legal changes are made
- Prepare Checklists to summarize contractual risks highlighted in every document reviewed
- Maintain a copy of signed and approved Contracts and other Project related documents reviewed at bidding stage of execution stage
- Update the documents on Company’s Portal
- Maintain Customer Profiles with info. of their standards T&C’s is readily available to ensure Review Process is carried out effectively and on timely basis.
- Obtain Feedback from PM’s on highlighted risks through active participation in monthly Project Review Meeting
In depth knowledge of Governance & Risk, Familiar with ACAT/ALARP, Familiar with Contractual & Legal Terms, Ability to Interpret Contractual language. Strong command on MS Office.