· Act as the system administrator lead on Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and perform end-user administration tasks, providing first-line support and troubleshooting on issues with the platform and third-party tools
· Maintain CRM contact data records for the organization, overseeing data cleansing and update initiatives and looking for continuous improvement to increase the functionality and accuracy of the data held within it to meet the business requirements.
· Own, develop and execute the technical roadmap for CRM, working closely with system users to leverage the platform further to develop and achieve the aim of the CRM being fully integral to the Sales strategy.
· Increase the utilization of the CRM through user engagement, develop CRM workflows to support business processes, extract data, produce tailored reports and respond to other member information requests.
· Provide support and CRM training to staff on an ongoing basis to best utilize the system, implementing “how to” guides, resolving user issues and interfacing with external support as required.
· Develop and administer CRM marketing lists, maintaining the data records of all membership engagement and prospective membership including all relevant key contacts, ensuring data supplied is up to date.
· Create and manage CRM export and import processes to support team requirements and identify, deploy and use plug-ins and third-party tools that deliver added value within CRM.
· Manage the efficient planning and delivery of new updates, modifications and the adoption of best practice policies, including conducting research to identify opportunities to leverage new functionality within the system that is released by Microsoft.
· Working with the team to plan and implement a mid-to-long term strategy to improve the use of software across all business requirements and involvement in other data co-ordination and general IT requirements as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Experience: (includes technical skills, professional qualifications and competencies)
· Notable hands-on experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, preferably holding Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications or currently studying for certifications
· Strong working knowledge of associated technologies including Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Client and Office 365.
· High standard of general IT/office systems skills and knowledge, particularly Microsoft Office applications
· Experienced in leading the delivery of CRM implementations, managing projects from pre-sales to completion including internal client management
· Proven ability to develop clear understandings of internal clients' needs and the capability to incorporate them into processes and solutions
· Good interpersonal and communication skills with people at different levels
· A good facilitator with strong personality and relationship management ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver business activities successfully
· Flexible and adaptable to varying needs, with ability to prioritize tasks and workload
· A strong team player with a proactive, flexible and mature approach to the role
pIntech delivers industrial automation and control system solutions to customers worldwide in the Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemicals, Chemicals, Energy and other sectors. Intech works in close association with its clients to improve their productivity, competitiveness and profitability. Over the last ten ye ...Read More