INTECH Process Automation has a legacy of over 25 years of providing the automation & software intelligence solutions to huge and renowned Oil & Gas clients including Shell, Total, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, and many others down the list, around the globe. Company is headquartered in USA, with another International headquarters in Dubai-UAE. As of now, operating 5 Continents wide (USA, Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East), having offices in 13 Countries.
Right at the moment, we are looking to hire a Sales Engineer - North who will be based in Lahore Office of INTECH. Below are the core responsibilities that the incumbent shall perform, but not limited to;
· Identify and develop new business opportunities within the defined market verticals.
· Develop business plans to increase revenue and maximize margin in line with organization goals.
· Deliver, monitor and report on sales revenue, client contact targets, providing periodic updates on achievement and pipeline.
· Ensure all opportunities are identified, qualified, quoted and executed.
· Qualify client needs and requirements and provide written quotations / proposals.
· Manage available resources to ensure effective implementation of processes and achievement of assigned KPIs and targets.
· Be responsible for all marketing activities in the assigned geographical region.
· Will handle Business Development activities, focusing mainly on new territory development, new account development, new product development (covering all avenues pertaining to products/solutions/services) and new market development (i.e. diversifying the business into new verticals)
· Conduct market and competitor analysis
· Work on Marketing Collateral Development
· Create brand awareness in the target territory / clients.
· Finds solutions to the technical problems related to the project
· Responsible for enforcement of Company QMS and safety standards on all assigned tasks.
· Responsible for reporting the time in Project Server