We at INTECH Process Automation are looking to hire a Technical Content Writer for our Software Development Division. We have been developing some super exciting products related to Machine Learning, Big Data, Business Intelligence (BI), Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) and Asset Intelligence/Prediction.
Below are the activities that an incumbent on this position will perform;
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Study the software product in detail and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for software product
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revise documents as new issues arise
- Create operating instructions, how-to manuals, assembly instructions, and “frequently asked questions” pages to help technical support staff, consumers, and other users
- Work with product liability specialists and customer service managers to improve the end-user experience through product design changes.
- Play active part in building company's branding/marketing collateral