We are looking for a Senior eCommerce Scrum Master who will oversee eCommerce Application Development Product Delivery. You are the Scrum Master that oversees anywhere from 2-3 Application Development Teams while ensuring each team meets their objects and product delivery timelines. The successful candidate comes from a true Agile framework and experience managing multiple resources on each team. You are tech savvy; enough to help drive delivery of multiple ongoing projects and offer solutions when a tech problem arises. Know how to deal with issues, get it resolved and move on, don`t get stuck in the weeds.
- 2+ e-commerce platform experience in retail or related domain.
- Must come from a software development shop and have managed 8+ member scrum teams
- 2+ years of Agile Scrum experience at Scrum Master capacity.
- 8+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, Scrum Master or technical product/program management experience.
- Decent understanding of cloud technologies, web technologies ( e.g Java, spring, spring boot, angular, JVM etc.) & SOA/distributed applications architectures.
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross-functional projects with large-scale systems of world-class availability, scalability, and performance requirements.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, oral & presentation
- Energetic - go getter mentality
- A driver; someone who roles up their sleeves to effectively run application development releases on time within an ever-changing time competing environment.
- Must be able to switch gears and move to and from a few ongoing projects effectively.
- Able to make decisions on the fly.
- Delivery ownership of 2-3 functional projects and technology roadmap projects at a time using agile scrum methodology.
- Project ownership from inception to full production release.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies including Release Planning.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Present project status reporting to senior management using techniques like burn-up, Burn-down, velocity charts or any other technique.
Salary is very market competitive.