Hey there, we’re Integry. We’re a distributed startup headquartered in San Francisco, California with teams working from anywhere they want.
We’re helping apps talk to each other so they can help get work done for you.
- Fulltime position anywhere in Pakistan
- You will help build the world’s most advanced integration platform yet alongside a small team who are the best in what they do.
- The work is challenging; the scope is broad, there’s a ton of autonomy. Founded by engineers who care about design and experiences, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and level-up your game.
- Your day to day would include working with partner APIs, consuming APIs, helping app developers embed our technology, and implementing automation using our tool set.
- Play a lead role in creating integrations: designing, implementation, and verification
- Ability to use a variety of APIs
- Write scalable and robust web services
- Bring a total systems perspective to the job: including a technical understanding of products, partnership, dependencies, and capabilities.
- Create integrations that are useful and valuable for the end-user
- Provide software integration to bring together components subsystems and ensure that these subsystems function together end-to-end.
- Coordinate with partners on their integration needs and requirements
- Document all aspects of integrations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of APIs, web services and HTTP protocol basics
- Understanding various authentications: OAuth, Key-Based, JWT, etc
- Ability to plan and estimate time and effort for rolling out integrations
- Troubleshooting and debugging APIs (HTTP calls)
- A keen understanding of security and applying security concepts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think about edge cases and test your work
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related fields
- Fresh graduates or up to 1-year of experience working with APIs
- Experience in using APIs
WORKING AT INTEGRY
- Integry is a distributed team. You can work from wherever you want.
- We don’t have timings; we have regular check-ins. You work at whatever time suits you.
- As an early employee, you’ll get stock options in the company
- Work on a product startup fueling worldwide customers
- Work with the smartest product and engineering teams
- Build something at scale
- The Integration space is broken, boring and repetitive. We’re here to fix that with 10x better tools.
- Are curious who likes to learn new things and is down to dive into complex technical topics and learn about them
- Are self-motivated and comfortable working with yourself and in a team. You know how to get in front of things and are proactive, not reactive.
- Don’t mind wearing many hats from software construction to helping build presentations. We all do it.