Intel Health Care is looking for a Software Engineer (Web & Mobile App Developer). We require Software Engineer with experience in cross platfrom Web & Mobile application development. The individual will be heavily involved in all phases of the application including design/develop/test/deploy (database, web, client apps, services and system interfaces).
Individuals must be able to:
- Work independently and develop variety of projects.
- Build custom functionality and be-spoke applications.
- Work closely with project manager to translate business needs into technical & user requirements.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of development.
- Individual must have a proven track record of delivering projects in time with a high output.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to develop and maintain React / Xamarin / iOS / Android applications and should be comfortable handling publishing tasks on the app store.
- Proficient with React Native
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledge of Google Maps and Google Location SDKs
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- ASP.NET Core 2.0
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web API
- Angular 5
- React Native
- Android Development
- Object Oriented Design