- Responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for our web sites and software applications. This includes overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements.
- Should be able to create web responsive designs for Mobile devices.
- Should be able to convert PSD to HTML.
- Deep understanding and practical knowledge in front-end technologies.
- Expert in WordPress Theming.
- Knowledge of Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator are mandatory.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English Language.
- Team player, but can also work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
This position requires excellent Written and Oral English language skills. Please do not apply if you cannot comprehend / speak English in American/British or Neutral accent.