The individual we are looking for will be seriously involved in all features of the application - design/architect/build (database, web, client apps, services and system interfaces). Individual must be able to work independently and handle team members. Individual must also have a proven track record of delivering projects in time and with highest possible quality.
The person we are looking to hire should have minimum 3 years’ experience with most, if not all areas of .NET including (list is in priority):
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Good knowledge and understanding of APIs, SOA, Web Services (Restful, WSDL, SOAP, RSS, XML) Micro services and Service Bus platforms covering design patterns, integration patterns, transformation, security and performance.
- Working with administration and APIs of third party platforms including social networks, cloud services and media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, AWS, Google, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of database development, design, administration and normalization for latest versions of MS SQL Server, MySQL Server.
- MSF, Sprints and other agile practices.
- Application performance and security
- User experience, standards, approaches and best practices.
- Learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Work with the team and submit the projects before deadlines.
- Must have good Documentation and Communication Skills.