IntelliasPro is looking for an experienced Accounts Executive. The ideal candidate will be responsible of timely recording and posting of all financial transactions e.g., accounts receivable, accounts payable, Cash expenses, payroll, closing entries, write-offs, etc.
- Maintenance of proper books of accounts as well as preparation of all types of vouchers.
- Petty cash management.
- Liaison with banks, handling all banking matters and prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Ledgers reconciliation.
- Proper knowledge of income tax and sales tax laws.
- Preparation of necessary details for filing of Income Tax / Advance tax / Withholding tax / Sales tax returns/statements.
- Ensure timely payment of monthly Sales tax and income tax withheld liability.
- Organize sales tax invoices, Input tax & Output tax ledger reconciliation with Sales Tax Return.
- Liaison with external auditors during the course of conducting an annual audit of financial statements.
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities.
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary.
- Tracking organization expenses.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Maintain records of business costs.
- Check invoices for inaccuracies.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Handle general account queries.
- Verification and posting of purchase vouchers.
- Minimum B.com, M.com, ACCA or equivalent degree.
- Must have atleast 2 Years of experience working in a reputed firm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of handling banking matters.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
- Modern work environment.
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team.
- An opportunity to learn new things every day.