We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ Years of Previous working experience as a Frontend developer
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Modern work environment
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day