We are a leading BPO provider in Lahore with our off-shore office based in New York, USA. We provide Customer Service & Operational Support to clients in the US working in various domains. We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our Medical Billing Team. Below are the details.Responsibilities
- Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information.
- Super bills /Medical notes decoding.
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines especially Medicare and Medicaid.
- Follow up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle time frame.
- Check each insurance payment is for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
- Call insurance companies and dispute regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary.
- Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances.
- To maintain the protocols and documentation of each performed task.
- Daily Productivity Reports.
- Daily/weekly and Monthly Clients Billing Reports.
Why Join Us?
- Atleast 1 year experience in the relevant field.
- Hands-on experience in Billing/codin.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities and solutions for process improvement along with the skills of planning and implementation of these solutions.
- Data Entry
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Modern work environment.
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team.
- An opportunity to learn new things every day.