When building software, you go through many stages. From initial requirements to product launch, it’s integral to ensure that everything works according to specification.
- That’s why we’re looking for a quality assurance engineer to help us maintain our world-renowned level of quality and reliability.
- By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes.
- You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and manual tests.
- You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- To Prioritize the testing efforts and able to change between tasks.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- To understand and adhere the defined SDLC/STLC (Software Development Life Cycle/Software Testing Life Cycle / Procedures).
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute manual tests.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Perform regression testing.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- To have good knowledge of testing tools.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Automated testing knowledge/experience will be advantageous.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ Years of Previous working experience as a QA Engineer.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with Manual testing tools such as JMeter, Selenium, Test Complete, etc.
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
- Modern work environment.
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team.
- An opportunity to learn new things every day.