Job Purpose Summary:
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Individual who can work closely with our engineering/product teams. As a senior member of the QA team, you will create and execute manual and automated test cases and ensure functional, security and performance requirements for products are met. You will have a focus on quality, testing strategy and delivering high-quality results in a time-sensitive environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source and proprietary tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Executing automated tests on multiple environments using multiple browsers.
- Expanding automation framework to provide additional test capabilities such as integration testing.
- Designing, coding and documenting automated test cases within a defined framework to ensure quality of our products.
- Translating existing manual regression test cases into automated tests.
- Analyzing existing systems to find areas for improvement.
- Evolving automated test framework to achieve higher test throughout, with increased accessibility and test execution flexibility.
- Serves as SME providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software applications.
- Contribute to test automation framework and automate regression tests
- Work closely with development counterparts throughout the SDLC to ensure high quality deliverables
- Create and maintain detailed bug reports with clear and repeatable steps and track/verify bugs as problems are found and resolved
- Create and execute detailed test plans that exercise the system from an end-user perspective
- Be the voice of the customer and ensure non-functional requirement are met (e.g. consistency, usability, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and isolate problems to aid development in identifying root-cause of defects
- Setup and maintain test environments including populating test data as needed
- Manage, Mentor and Coach a team of QA Engineers.
- Strive for continuous quality improvement of products.