We are looking for an experience social media Marketing Strategists, to join the team. The ideal candidate should be proficient in marketing strategies and their implementations.
The role's responsibilities include:
· Creates marketing Plan & execute social media campaign strategy.
· Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
· Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
· Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
· Produce original content in line in marketing goals & strategy & proof-read content.
· Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
· Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
· Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
· Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability to accomplish tasks independently
· Measure & report performance each account, gain insights & assess against goals
· Excellent English language proficiency both written and oral
· 2+ years’ experience in media agency is a plus