Prepare reports, and materials for analysis
a) Day to day work logs and invoices
b) Making monthly payroll of internal employees.
c) FE Invoicing
d) client Invoicing
- Maintaining periodic ﬁnancial control of the businesses within agreed budget heads of Top Management.
- To Ensure all ﬁnances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control.
- Making regular reports to the Top Management on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets.
- Managing Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable to make the Cash Flow smooth at both ends.
- Managing taxation related matters of the company.