1. Functions & Responsibilities (duties to be performed by this position)
Operations and Maintenance:
1. To maintain databases, conduct performance tuning, restore databases according to the client’s requirements, ensure proper offloading, network data, subscriber data and data cleaning, create table spaces for data uploading, maintain grid infrastructure and cluster ware services, load balancing and app services and troubleshoot daily operational issues in order to ensure smooth functioning of suggested design/product.
1. To Install, Configure & Administer database according to client requirement in order to fulfill client needs.
1. Coordinate with client to understand equipment requirement(s) and capacity management in order to provide required service.
1. To gather requirements from client side and discuss any technicalities with internal consultant before implementing in order to fulfill identified requirements as per client’s needs.
Any other task assigned by Supervisor
Required Skills and Knowledge Areas.
· Oracle RDBMS
· Operating Systems
· Disaster Recovery
· Grid Infrastructure
· Automatic Storage Management
· DB Security
· Trouble Shooting
· System Backup and Restoring
· Real Application Clustering
· Data Pump (Import – Export)
· Problem Solving and good analytics skills
· Ability to work under tight deadlines
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Ability to maintain strong working relationships.
pHarnessing the synergies of over Seven hundred team members whilst maintaining an international presence, Interactive has actively led Pakistan's Telecommunications and Information Technology industries for a quarter of a century. We have proudly served a prestigious portfolio of clientèle, spa ...Read More