Purpose of the Job:
To test the developed application, prepare relevant documentation and deliver trainings in order to ensure that the application developed is error free with in the limit of companies Policies and CMMI standards.
Functions & Responsibilities (duties to be performed by this position)
- To receive software application from development team, verify release notes, perform sanity testing, perform detailed testing, identify and report bugs in issue view software in order to ensure that the application is according to SRS Document.
- To prepare test report once testing is finalized in order to document the status of all the bugs identified.
- To perform Software Testing, Prepare test documentation, test identification, estimations and planning, test monitoring and controlling, defect management, issue resolution in order to ensure application is of required quality.
- To attend review meeting with analysis team, Give feedback on USE cases and developed solution, receive base line request for review use cases and SRS on issue view, report issues and review again once they are fixed in order to finalize the USE case, SRS Document and the solution.
- To design and implement the Test Documentation for review in order to ensure the effective task execution as per the designed document.
- To prepare complete work plan for the QC department in collaboration with manager at the start of month in order to ensure successful completion of task executed.
- To divide testing, domain review, documentation and reporting tasks among team in collaboration with manager in order divide the workload equally among the team members.
- To coordinate with teams in order to produce the best products as per client requirements.
Any other task assigned by Supervisor.
Required Skills and Knowledge Areas:
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Testing
- Automation Testing
- Requirement Gathering
- Basic Programming
- Requirement Verification
- Defect Management Tools
- MS Office
- Analytical Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management