Purpose of the Job:
To support application development team WITH objectives of Database Design, Administration, scripting and maintenance plus aiding in Data Migration while maintaining Database Backups within the limits of Organizational SOPs, Scope of domain and Products.
Functions & Responsibilities (duties to be performed by this position):
· To design application database IN ORDER TO fulfill use case requirements of information persistence/access through the database.
· To handle successful and streamlined administration IN ORDER TO avoid dead locks, keep servers up and monitor application for smooth running.
· To plan and process scripts, PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers etc. IN ORDER TO generate automated inputs and databases.
· To ensure local environment integrity IN ORDER TO enable smooth operations for development, QC, staging, production and showcasing.
· To align and format the data in accordance with the ETL protocol (Extract Transfer Load) and verify in accordance with the system IN ORDER TO integrate data into application.
· To log the jobs & paths configured as per oracle IN ORDER TO maintain and monitor backups of all jobs to revert back to or utilize in future.
Database Issue Resolution:
· To fix database issues / bugs identified by QC or the client pre or postproduction IN ORDER TO incorporate changes or start a separate DB script.
Database Release Management:
· Perform Database Sync activities IN ORDER TO incorporate new features / changes, maintain scripts, reflect changes in development and forward to QC for staging and production in parallel.
· To coordinate with other technical departments within P&SD in order to produce the best products as per client requirements
Any other responsibility assigned by the Management within the scope of this job.
Required Skills & Knowledge Areas:
· Database Analysis
· Database Administration
· Application DB Support
· SQL Development
· SQL Server
· SQL YOG
· Data Guard
· Oracle 10/11g
· Software Development Life Cycle
· Requirement Change Management
· Relational Modeling
· Time Management
· Analytical Skills
· Communication Skills
· Interpersonal Skills
Harnessing the synergies of over Seven hundred team members whilst maintaining an international presence, Interactive has actively led Pakistan's Telecommunications and Information Technology industries for a quarter of a century. We have proudly served a prestigious portfolio of clientèle, s ...
Harnessing the synergies of over Seven hundred team members whilst maintaining an international presence, Interactive has actively led Pakistan's Telecommunications and Information Technology industries for a quarter of a century. We have proudly served a prestigious portfolio of clientèle, s ...Read More