1. Purpose of the Job
To develop, design, optimize, implement and assure working designs in application & processes with objective of effectively achieving product development targets.
2. Functions & Responsibilities (duties to be performed by this position)
Software Development Testing and Bug Fixing:
- To write code as per customer requirements and design of application IN ORDER TO ensure quality application with required features as per requirements of Customer.
- To analyse change request from client / customer and bugs reported by QC team, prepare desired solution and implement an application IN ORDER TO ensure Quality application and customer needs and requirement.
- To design prototypes, workflows & database design as per SRS, Use Cases and User Stories IN ORDER TO prepare a design for Software Development.
- To prepare release notes documents IN ODER TO Provide information to QC Team or Client / customer.
- To prepare development traceability matrix, code documentation and any required technical or configuration document as per requirement IN ORDER TO maintain track of code & technical configurations for future reference.
- Deploy applications in QC & Client environments IN ORDER TO make application available to QC & Client.
- To coordinate with other technical departments within P&SD in order to produce the best products as per client requirements
Any other task assigned by Supervisor.
Required Skills and Knowledge Areas:
- Programming Languages
- Web design and Development
- Data Structures
- Software Engineering
- Web server
- OOP and OOAD concepts
- Front End development tools and technologies
- Time Management
- Interdepartmental Coordination