Purpose of the Job:
The focus of this position will be supporting the foresight and data analytics related work along with diverse range of challenging projects that are highly visible to and driven by the senior management as well as monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
This role requires capabilities in the preparation and analysis of data, according to agreed protocols and statistical analysis plans. The audience for these analyses will be varied, including multi-dimensional teams, service managers, academics, bureaucrats, general public and executive stakeholders.
The purpose of this role is to facilitate the study of a broad set of interesting analytical and statistical questions that are directly related to the country and regional developmental indicators e.g. environmental, social, technological categories. Given the application to a quality services setting, this role will provide exposure to additional aspects of data set management and enhancements, including both exploratory approaches to insight generation and the design and development of reports/dashboards.
Functions & Responsibilities (duties to be performed by this position):
1. Helping to choose appropriate approaches, data management, analytical and statistical design to meet study objectives
2. Develop approaches to analyze diverse datasets
3. Contribute to writing of study proposals and reports, including statistical analysis sections
1. Extract data from databases, develop statistical analyses, projections, curve fitting, etc.
1. Document processes for data extraction, statistical analysis, organization and storage
2. Develop procedures for efficient data extraction and re-use of statistical analysis processes
3. Develop data dictionaries etc. as required
Reporting and Presentations
1. Provide assistance in the write up and presentation of the results appropriate for the intended audience
2. Develop proposals, reports and surveys with relevant team members
3. Develop presentations to project proposals or reports, and present at appropriate forums
1 Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
2. Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
3. Facilitate meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
4. Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
5. Ensure project deadlines are met.
6. Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
7. Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
Any other task assigned by Supervisor.
Required Skills and Knowledge Areas:
· Knowledge and Understanding of SQL and R Programming.
· Statistics Theoretical Knowledge.
· Tool-based data analytics skills (i.e. SPSS, SQL, R, Stata, Oracle Crystal Ball Essentials, Minitab etc.)
· Technical documentation.
· Presentation tools
· Excellent verbal and written English.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Job related experience required:
Harnessing the synergies of over Seven hundred team members whilst maintaining an international presence, Interactive has actively led Pakistan's Telecommunications and Information Technology industries for a quarter of a century. We have proudly served a prestigious portfolio of clientèle, s ...
Harnessing the synergies of over Seven hundred team members whilst maintaining an international presence, Interactive has actively led Pakistan's Telecommunications and Information Technology industries for a quarter of a century. We have proudly served a prestigious portfolio of clientèle, s ...Read More