- Experience of SEO ranking, traffic and analysis software, Google analytic and Google web masters.
- Conduct competitive research and develop SEO campaign strategy
- Analyze and Re-engineer website and its contents for SEO
- Develop and improve website to enhance natural search rankings
- Up to date with current algorithmic trends of famous search engines like Google and Yahoo
- Develop keywords, optimized meta-tag, title/page description.
- Link building Strategies
- Landing Pages Optimization
- URL Rewriting / User & Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Social bookmarking e.g. Digg, Delicious, Stumble Upon,
- Social Media & Network Optimization e.g. Facebook, My Space, Twitter etc.
- Quantitative skills including the ability to create reports,understand return on investment, and select relevant data for analyzing future actions.
- Manage and optimize various marketing campaigns.
-Actively test, analyze and optimize keywords, title and descriptions,landing pages and position to increase ROI and drive sales.
- Monitor overall SEO program success with regard to keyword ranking, indexed pages, back links, etc.
- Link building through contacts, partnerships, content generation, and link bait campaigns.
- Development of SEO friendly content via internal blogs and website copy.
Your success is our success Interactive Solutions, Inc. is located in the Berkeley, East Bay and serves the greater Bay Area. We help companies improve business performance by creating new value from existing information systems and, ultimately, aligning everyone in the enterprise with key corporate ...Read More