We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web & Social Media.
The individual will be responsible for developing the content for all aspects of the organizations online presence. In addition to this he will also be crafting content for site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1 years of professional writing experience
- Excellent written communications skills, organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Creative, self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and detail oriented. Able to handle multiple assignments, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment