Title: Resident Auditor
- To ensure comliance of SOPs i.e.Finance, Procurement/Expenes and Order Processing.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- To Review and authenticate daily branch reports.
- Resource utilization efficiency reporting.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Reports for Accounts department according to their requirements
- Investigate, matters worth investigation
- Inspection and verification of Vouchers before payment.
- Audit Report daily mail to Head Office
Cash & Bank
- To assist in supervising bank payments & receipts.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Review cash book, journal entries, Ledger, expenses and income file on daily basis.
- Verification of Cash receipts and payments
- Verification of Bank receipts and payments
- Conduct physical stock take on regular basis
- Comply with Stock Control Standard Checklist
Sales & Customers
- Review Sales Orders and Ensure Compliance with Bench-marks
- Customer Balances Verification and recovery monitoring
- Verify attendance on daily bases.
- Assisting in Internal Audit of all departments.
6 Post (1 each at Peshawar, Lahore, Gujrat, Multan, Rawalpindi & Karachi)
Minimum Commerce Graduate from a Recognized university with 2 years Relevant Experience
Audit Firm Experience will be an added advantage
Good Computer Applications Knowledge, Written and Verbal Communication Skills and Good Reporting Skills are desired.